Technical SEO 101 for web developers
In this talk he wants to give web developers a sound understanding of how Googlebot and other crawlers see their content and what are common pitfalls to avoid.
We will look into:
- How crawlers find and index your content
- The techniques for all major frameworks to ensure your web app is discoverable
- Dynamic rendering and hybrid rendering to improve UX and discoverability
- Common misconceptions and mistakes and how to avoid them
- Debugging tools and techniques to make sure people can find the things you put on the web
Martin is open source contributor and web evangelist by heart from Zurich with a decade experience from the trenches of software engineering in multiple fields.
He works as a Webmasters Trends Analyst / Developer Advocate at Google for Search & web ecosystem. He helps people building applications or publishing content on the web to be successful, productive and visible.
Martin believes in the web platform and is working with bleeding edge technologies that will allow the web to prosper.